Cookies & Privacy
We collect personal information about our users in two ways:
- through registration and information that we ask you to enter on certain pages of the website and/or
- by cookies (more information about cookies can be found below). We may ask you for your name, age, home address, city, postcode, mobile phone number, email address, comments, suggestions or other information relating to our website, our products or services, or our business. In addition, other specific types of information may be requested in connection with competitions, promotional offers or other marketing activities. We collect that personal information for the purpose:
- To use that information within Sharing Tables as we work towards our dream of bringing as many people as possible together at one table at the same time, making each guest's life less lonely and we only use your comments or suggestions for this purpose);
- send you information when you have won, or confirm your participation in future competitions or events;
- or to send you the latest mailings or other market information about our events which we think may be of interest to you,
via e-mail if you have given us your consent at the time of registration).
Sharing Tables will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes described above or as required by law.
You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing information from us by simply "stop" texting us back at any time or
"unsubscribe" when you receive a marketing message or by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in the marketing email we sent you.
You can also send us a request using the contact details at the bottom of this policy.
Please note that if you choose not to receive promotional messages from us, we will continue to send you information relating to any account you may have with us, or any business relationship you may have with us, such as a request you may have made for or about our goods and services.
We will contact you to receive feedback to improve our customer service.
As a user you have the right to request information about the data we hold about you as well as the purpose of the maintenance. In addition, you have the right to demand that incorrect data be corrected and data deleted where it is inappropriate or no longer necessary. You also have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your data as well as the right to transfer data. If personal data are collected in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (f), you have the right to oppose the processing of personal data at any time, for reasons related to your specific situation. We will no longer process personal data unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for the processing which exceed your interests, rights and freedoms or for instituting, exercising or defending legal claims. Please feel free to contact us for information,
requests and suggestions on data protection.
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be disabled in our systems. They are usually only set in response to a response from you requesting a service, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling out a form. You can set your browser to accept these cookies.